Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby update

I am sooooo excited! The " girlies" are doing so good, its such a blessing! Aubrey and I went up today and she was talking to Maddie and she opened her eyes real wide (for the first time) and kept looking at her Mama and then when we went to leave, Aubrey told her goodbye and she smiled! I promise, just ask Aubrey. Now some people would say that was just "gas" but I am not one of them. I am convinced she knew it was her Mama. It was so sweet. Gracie is doing good too, she is all over the place like the "wild child" she was in utero. We are so blessed that they are doing so well. Prayers really work! Thanks again. I will post pictures as soon as they are a little bigger.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how tiny & sweet & beautiful these babies are!! And the fact that they are doing so well is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so exciting . I agree with you that Maddie knew it was her momma!! That makes me want to cry.

    ReplyDelete

 
.