Friday, March 20, 2009

Thankful

Just want to say "Thank You" and " I love you" to all my family and friends. I don't have alot of friends but those that I do have, I know are the BEST in the world and I treasure them. This past week my family suffered a loss and even though we were not on good terms with this person, it was a loss none the less. It made me realise how important it is to love each other and to be able to say you are "sorry" if needs be. I want my children to know that they mean everything to me! I haven't always been the best mother but I have been there for them, always and as long as I am breathing, I will be there. I learned this week that relationships are very fragile and we all have the responsibility to keep them together. I also realised how very blessed I am to have the love of my children. I know I don't usually blog about personal stuff but I felt the need to say Thanks to all the people I love and love me back. I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.