Sunday, June 14, 2009

Citizenship Award
















This year for the 6th grade, Gabbie received the "Citizenship" award. This is a very coveted award and according to the teachers, the most important one. There were 5 things that they listed as criteria and I didn't write them down but I know they were , being a friend to others, showing respect to teachers 100% of the time, being helpful and kind and having great school spirit. She is so deserving. Gabbie is one of the kindest young ladies I have ever known. She was born good! I am so proud of her and grateful and blessed to have her as a grandaughter.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gabbie! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's great! Not surprising, though, since she's comes from a wonderful family!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
.