Monday, August 31, 2009

Its been a while
















Its been a while since I last posted. I have been sooooooo busy with work. I have been out of town alot training and observing new people so forgive me for being slack. Here are some recent pics of the twins. They are growing so fast that it is unbelievable. Every day they are doing something new which is so fun to watch. It is hard not to be there everyday. I go as often as I can, I think Aubrey would like me to move in with her but she is doing great handling things. I am so proud of her and of course she does have 2 helpful girls and a very helpful husband. I have seen Ashley come in straight from work and changed clothes and start feeding and giving baths. He is amazing! They have all really pulled together as a family. We are all so blessed that the girls are doing so well. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. Gracie looks like such a big girl in that first picture! It's looks like she's just sitting there chillin' in front of the tv! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
.