Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Decorating for Fall







I am so ready for fall to be here that I just had to decorate. I am so proud of my vase on the table. Most of you know I am so NOT crafty. I had bought the flowers for 4.00 at dollar general. I put them in an old vase and then had this "brainstorm".( yes I have a brain) I used my shredder to cut up fall colored pieces of construction paper to put in the bottom. I think it looks great. I bought the plate of the 3 witches( I am the one in the middle, the other 2 are my sisters Karen and Joanie :-)) at Kohls for 3.00. I think it looks great!!!!!! I am proud of myself. What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I need to get all my decorations out of storage. And your brainstorm? Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does look great - I love fall decorations

    ReplyDelete

 
.