Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Baby


Jimmy called me today because he was sick with a stomach virus, now let me explain.......Jimmy hardly ever calls me because he is so busy with his own family and working. Its been hard but any mother of a son knows what I am saying. Once they grow up and get married and have their own lives, you hardly ever hear from them and I have come to accept it. He is a wonderful father and husband and I am truly proud of him. I just miss him sometimes. Anyway the fact that he called me today because he was sick and I guess wanted to hear my voice made me feel happy. Sad that he was sick but happy that he called me. Does this rambling make any sense???? Anyway, he may grow up and leave but he will always be " My Baby".

1 comment:

  1. sons always call their mommas when they are sick. Jacob always calls his mom, even when I'm fixing him up just fine. i just don't tolerate the whining but, his momma always does and she makes it all better.

    ReplyDelete

 
.